For sure, you have been considering on purchasing your very own home. It has been quite some time now that you have been working so hard every single day and you want to see something that you would be truly proud of.
Truly, owning your own home will give this sense of pride and confidence into yourself compared to renting an apartment where you will always get stressed out as your land lord or land lady keeps on knocking on the door to ask for the rental.
Can you imagine, the amount that you are paying monthly to your land lord or land lady could have been almost the same amount which you can use to pay your own house and after you have done paying the mortgage it would be all yours?
Well to give you great view between renting and buying a house, take a look at this:
1. It only requires 2 months advance and 1 month deposit, before you move in.
2. If you do not pay on time and be in default it does not affect your credit score, you can pay for the next days or month.
3. If you do not want to stay in that house anymore, you can go provided that you finish the duration allotted for the lease contract which is more or less about 1 year.
4. No more worries about repairs and damages, the owner will take care of it for you.
5. No matter how long you have been renting the place, it will never be yours.
1. It requires huge sum of money before you can move in.
2. If you do not pay on time, this will affect your credit score.
3. If you do not want to stay on the house anymore, you need to sell it off and it will take couple of months or even years before someone will be interested in buying your house.
4. It would be all in to you when it comes to repairs and damages. You need to pay for all costs including labor and material.
5. After how many years of paying the monthly mortgage, when you full pay the entire amount including the principal plus the interest, it will be all yours.
If you are staying in a certain place due to work and you do not have any intent to stay there for quite longer, then renting a place would be great. However, if you want to settle down, have a family of your own, then you need to invest on real estate and buy your very own house. You do not want to rent a house for the rest of your life, right?
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/real-estate-articles/which-is-better-renting-or-buying-a-house-3688665.html#ixzz15eYhTS24
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution